Should your Franchise Brand be on TikTok?
“In the absence of information, people will choose something else,” says Maresa Friedman.
In Part 2 of our #MarketMonday discussion with after Maresa’s standing room only presentation at IFA 2022, we dive deep into TikTok. Is TikTok really so different or is it the same behavior we’ve seen for generations just happening faster?
Maresa shares tips for franchise brand marketers including how to:
- Get your brand engaging with consumers on TikTok
- Start creating something now without waiting for it being perfect
- Reach people who are totally new to your brand
- Develop a strategy around “WHY should anyone care about your brand?”
- Write TikTok copy and captions with great trending hooks
Follow @maresasd on TikTok and Instagram